Sunday, September 1, 2013

DIY Modge Podge

So I have been looking into buying some Modge Podge for some crafts I have been wanting to do that involve glitter!  Well I finally went to the store to go buy some and saw that it was $10!!! Outrageous! So like any skilled Pinnner would do I took to Pinterest and began searching for a DIY version of Modge Podge.  I was able to find a blog that explains how to make Modge Podge.  It is super simple and fun to make.









What you will need:
  • A jar of any type (a empty water bottle works too)
  • water 
  • glue






How to make it:

1. Empty the  glue into your jar of choice.
2. Add equal parts water (just refill the glue bottle with the water).  If you used one bottle of glue use one bottle of water. 2=2 3=3 and so on. I used hot water (this helps to dissolve and mix easier)
3. Shake!!!
4. You are ready to use to your hearts desire. 

It is that easy and works just as well as the stuff you buy in store!  AND it only cost me $3!!! ($2 for the jar and $1 for two bottles) Now go and make your own and start saving!

*Send us a picture of you doing this craft or any craft on our blog and we will include your picture on our blog! Email any and all pictures of you doing your craft or the finished product.*

No comments:

Post a Comment