Sunday, November 3, 2013

Garlic Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Today I baked the pumpkin seeds that came from my pumpkin.  I searched on Pinterest for a recipe to use for my seeds.  After a lot of search I found one that I liked.  Since I only had a little under one cup I had to improvise with the recipe.  Here is my version of Garlic Roasted Pumpkin Seeds.




Ingredients:

1 Cup Seeds
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
2/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt Seasoning

Instructions:

1. Soak the seeds in salt water over night.

2. Preheat oven to 375°F.

3. Stir pumpkin seeds, oil and seasoning until all seeds are evenly coated.










4. Pour seeds onto baking sheet (I use tinfoil to cover the sheet.  Less mess.













5. Roast seeds for 25-30 minutes.  Make sure to check them occasionally so they do not burn.












Once they are done take them out and let them cool down before eating them and enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment